Unlock my phone ?

A

Answer Me This

My phone is locked to one specific network (o2) and I want to get the unlock code as I can give it to my Mom to use as I am getting a new phone. But I rang o2 and they said they wont unlock it unless I spend €150 or more. Is this legal ? Also, is there any one who knows how to do it yourself - you could tell me ? Thanks ...

some phone companies pre-lock the phones to their network i dont think its illegal but it is a little annoying

What kind of phone is it? That will determine how you could unlock it by yourself. I have previously had a lock phone and so has my friend at different times. Both times we took it to a vodafone shop - as that's what network we were changing to and they did it for us very fast and free of charge. I think because them unlocking it would allow us to start spending money on their network. You could try this.
Just depends which sim card your mum is trying to us, find out then go to its nearest shop. Some small shops also offer this service but they may charge.
Good luck.

My phone is locked to one specific network (o2) and I want to get the unlock code as I can give it to my Mom to use as I am getting a new phone. But I rang o2 and they said they wont unlock it unless I spend €150 or more. Is this legal ? Also, is there any one who knows how to do it yourself - you could tell me ? Thanks ...

Hi what is your mobile brand name & model? Unlocking is legal. You can easily unlock your phone by using unlock code. If you need unlock code you can visit this site Theunlockarena.com here you can get the code and unlock your mobile. To get the code you have to mentioned you mobile brand name,model,which country is locked now,network provider and imei number. Then they send unlock code through email.

Back