what is Ryan Sheckler's cell phone number??? or even shanes, or any of his friends..?

i have his number i sware! but theres no way im posting it on here! cuz then he'll change it :)

Wtf?!?!?!?!

Why do you PERVERTS want to know his #?!?! That is the only private thing he has!!!!!! GO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!

i want his number so i can ask him some stuff and because i want to meet him

shut up

Why do you PERVERTS want to know his #?!?! That is the only private thing he has!!!!!! GO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!
why dont you shut your ugly face!!!! the only reason why you are saying that is because your are ugly, alone, perverted and gay!!!

plz tell me i really think he is so hot and im really cute im a girl can i plz know it im 18 or tell me how i can meet him he is like the perfact boy for me

minute wright

plz tell me i really think he is so hot and im really cute im a girl can i plz know it im 18 or tell me how i can meet him he is like the perfact boy for me

you know, this is the most stupidest quote ever, number one, just because Ryan wants a girl, doesnt mean he is going to ask you out...

2, you are being a fan, a sluty fan, and celebs arnt going to go for that.
I have a company, its Bustorbail Sk8 Panama (boquete) and for the most... That slty trick, it aint going to work...

done

its 973 409 3274, dont fucking call it a shitload and piss him off.

oh cmon is anyone going to say anything even a fan number

9493137135 looks fake . but it's his fan number . try it *

Leave him alone

dude u guys i met him the other night and he's a cool guy. just leave him alone. he doesn't need shit like this. no one does. and is u really care about meeting him buy admission tickets to his events or other sk8 events like maloof or something

hey can i have his number ? i met him @ willowbrooke mall a few monthes back & he remebered me when i msgd him on facbeook & we used to talk on & off nothing big but i never asked for his number personally, i dindt want to seem like the rest of his obsessed fans because im not a fan . i think hes a pretty cool kid whose good looking but why is evryrone obsessed ? teir wasteing their time

honestly I don't know much about him, I only know him because of that mtv show, and being a girl it's really upset seeing all these girls so crazy just because they want a boy's phone number -.- came on, he has got his own life, she deserves privacity as we do, stop with those desesperate figures.

hej

i have his number but i living in sweden star to skate man somedays you meet him :D

whats ryan shecklers number hes my skater idol im 18
i love skating maybe im not as good as him but i try i wanna be a pro and get sponcered and life the life........ ryan my email is [email protected] send me a email thx

Back