Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Xtreme Wrestling Torrents website?

HELP! i dont understand what i have to do!?

i get that i need a ratio of at least 0.6 (IS THIS HARD TO OBTAIN)?? do i get it by seeding a lot??
    also, how do i get started? like for example i jsut signed up and my ratio is 0 everything is 0, so can i start downloading from tehre with a ratio of 0 and when that torrent is done, i leave it on so other ppl could leech? or will i get banned if i download with ratio of 0? how do i get started please someone help me!

ALSO: is there a limit as to how much i can download off of there?

Junior Member 'Showtime'HarryHewitt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have an account on XWT..you can download with a ratio of 0, you just need to seed your downloads to at least 1:1. I assume you're familiar with torrents and how they work. For your first download, you should download something with a lot of seeders, like this weeks episode of RAW. You will connect to more peers and be able to download quicker, and upload (seed) quicker to. This will get your ratio to 0.6 in no time. Just keep it above 0.6 otherwise they will ban you after a few days with a low ratio.

There is no limit to how much you can download, as long as you seed it to a decent ratio after.

And remember downloading RAW, ECW, Smackdown, iMPACT, any free to air show = Legal.

Downloading PPV's, WWE Music Cd's, WWE Dvd files = Illegal. But if no-one's watching..who's gonna know eh?