Will the Sidekick 3 work with Bell Canada?

G

gyal

hi i wan to buy a sidekick 3 on ebay since we don't have them here with Canadian carriers and i wanted to know if the sidekick brand will work with Bell Canada? do any canadians here own one??

Unfortunatly not. The Sidekick is a T-Mobile proprietary device. It might function as a telephone on another carrier, but no other carrier supports the data features of the device.

well im not canadian and i dont have a sidekick, but im getting one and know alot about them since i have been doing research on them. they only work with t-mobile.

thats untrue
i have a number of friends in canada who have been able to get a sidekick to work on bell canada

how though like i want one real bad but i dont know how.>?

I was also wanting a sidekick really bad, and was wondering if they worked with Bell?

sidekick work with bell"

as do i i want one but i can only be with bell

Sidekick<3

It works with Rogers and Telus. Im not so sure about Bell. If you want a good unlocked sidekick near you. Go to kijji.ca (canada) all of the sidekicks there are unlocked and in great condition. Thats where i plan on getting mine from

sidekick

i was looking on kijiji for sidekicks and wasnt able to find one
what did you search to find them?

Help!

would you be able to ask your friends what exactly they did to get their phones hooked up to bell as i have bought an unlocked one and cannot figure it out.

hi i wan to buy a sidekick 3 on ebay since we don't have them here with Canadian carriers and i wanted to know if the sidekick brand will work with Bell Canada? do any canadians here own one??

yet it will work

Back