Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm in love with a celebrity, how silly!?

I know that people have 'crushes' on celebrity all the time, IE someone is obsessed with Jennifer Anniston and considers her to be very beautiful and wants to meet her etc etc. But for some reason it's different for me. There is this celebrity, i'll spare you the name, who I want to say I'm in love with. Her smile makes my day and whenever she's sad it makes me sad. People say I just judge her by her character(s) in movies, but I watch her interviews and know quite a bit about her. I actually do want to be with her, not about sex or anything like that, I don't know how else to explain. This might sound silly but I just wanted to talk to someone about it, hehe.

M.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And this is a question.... how?

Downloads
    Uploads
    celebritys are rarley real to themselves or others. hollywood has to be a complete battle. being in love with a celebrity is more then just the smile (but i think i understand what your saying) are you in love with the looks? or what you think the person is? try looking for someone that does the same to you (person). and get to know them.
    hope that was of some help

Downloads
    Uploads
    who is it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude, quit dreaming. You are in lust. Not in love. You don't even know her, and if you did, you'd probably not like her any longer. It seems America found out this past year and a half that the Oprah they thought they knew was nothing more than an impostor going for ratings on television. I use to be like you when I was young, too. The people you see on television are only impostors. Good actors and actresses are good liars. Really good liars. Not all, but most. Some actors who were or still are actually decent people:

Bill Bixby, Michael Landon, John Wayne, George Burns, Katherine Hepburn, Charlton Heston, Kate Winslet and Dudley Moore.

How I know this is my Mom dated a famous actor when she was young and it was before I was born. I got to meet him later, and if you people only knew all the problems in his life, you'd probably never watch him on the tube again. I mean, he had a huge house and lived in small town away from the big city life and all. You all know him, but I can't mention his name. The reason I can't is because he use to beat his wife and he was an alcoholic when he wasn't acting. The cops wouldn't do much because of who he was. Anyway, one time I carried his groceries out for him, and he gave me 50 cents to carry his groceries out. The dude had bucks. 50 cents? I was 15! So, next time you go worshiping these famous folks, just remember, most of them are slime and full of themselves. They're only interested in selling themselves to you. They could care less about you, and every time they do something for people, they have to make sure the cameras are there to watch. Like Alyssa Milano going to a foreign country helping the poor, while our homeless here in America could use her help.

I do have to admit though. Always had a little crush on Claire Danes. She's my type. Just precious. But, I don't know her, and I'd probably not like her if I knew her personally. Oh, Julia Roberts? She's a real butt hole. My ex-wife lived in her home town of Smyrna, Georgia. Their mayor asked her to visit, and she said no way. She'd made it clear she'd never go back to that redneck town. True story.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you sound like a complete psycho. get over it. it will never happen. you might one day meet her. but thats it. it will never get past there. i think your stuck in a harsh reality that makes you think she will actually remember you. she could give a shittless who you are. your just another peice of dirt on her expensive shoes.. dont be a psycho and go try to kill her or anything.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You really need to get out more. Get your head out of the clouds. How old are you? If you're a 12 year old boy I could understand. A lot of kids think they are in "love" with good looking celebrities. But if you're in your 20s or older, you are a bit creepy.

You know nothing about her. You can't base her personality on what you see in interviews. That's all just business. Of course she has to act sweet...she's infront of a camera! If she acted like a bitch, no one would want to see her movies.

YOU'RE NOT IN LOVE. People want what they can't have, which is why they develop crushes on celebrities. And you, my friend, just sound obsessed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hey 4get abt it i dnt think u stand a chance... srry

Downloads
    Uploads
    aww

Downloads
    Uploads
    So? I love Heath Ledger and he passed away months ago!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast