Network Marketing Or Internet Marketing--What do you feel is the best way

MLMMom

Sep 25, 2008
to build a Direct Sales business? I have been in the Direct Selling Industry for over 14 years. With the rise of the social web, I have noticed a change in the way people do business. I am looking at launching a new business in my area and wondering if women are still into home parties? Do you like to shop on-line or at a friend's house? If you are a direct selling rep feel free to give your opinion. Thanks so much for your help!

I am a mother of 2 kids and employed too...I do not have much time to shop and feel very comfortable through online shopping.During weekends I like to take rest and hence I prefer online shopping...With the facilities like reviews,return if damaged and others...online shopping is more convenient.My friend does handicrafts and recently opened a website.She says it has given more responses and customers as it makes her to contact a larger crowd within a single click.The customers leave footprints and hence she is able to each them again.She started this with the help of Thewebpole.com and with her experience too I conclude that Internet marketing is more famous than direct marketing.

Back