Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Network Marketing Or Internet Marketing--What do you feel is the best way

to build a Direct Sales business? I have been in the Direct Selling Industry for over 14 years. With the rise of the social web, I have noticed a change in the way people do business. I am looking at launching a new business in my area and wondering if women are still into home parties? Do you like to shop on-line or at a friend's house? If you are a direct selling rep feel free to give your opinion. Thanks so much for your help!

Unregistered
    I am a mother of 2 kids and employed too...I do not have much time to shop and feel very comfortable through online shopping.During weekends I like to take rest and hence I prefer online shopping...With the facilities like reviews,return if damaged and others...online shopping is more convenient.My friend does handicrafts and recently opened a website.She says it has given more responses and customers as it makes her to contact a larger crowd within a single click.The customers leave footprints and hence she is able to each them again.She started this with the help of Thewebpole.com and with her experience too I conclude that Internet marketing is more famous than direct marketing.