Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

i feel like there is something missing in my life, I feel lonely and bored...

...and don't know what to try next? I feel like there is something missing in my life, I feel a void somewhere.
    I know life is not all easy, and but I really do feel like something is not right.I try and be content, but I do feel an emptiness.

I have tried to do things about it, I have tried different jobs, college courses, went to uni for 6 months but never met anyone I really liked as they were all 3-4 years younger and i didn't feel like I had much in common.
    I started college last week, one afternoon a week, but the course is all older people, I am not being ageist, I will chat to whoever but they all know each other from the course last year, and all sit on one table, they all chat to each other more, I was hoping to meet people near my age.
    I have a great boyfriend, who I am very thankful for, but I feel like I am lonely, I don't have many friends, and the people I feel were my proper friends when I was a teenager etc have their own lives now, like marriage and children, which is fair enough. and I live away from them too.
    I am 25 year olds and female. From the UK.
    I think i'm just lonely, I think I would be alot happier if I could to spend time with people I really connect with.

I am quite shy and nervous when I meet people, and I'm sort of quiet which isn't a bad thing, but I don't think I always find it easy to connect with people, I am tense and nervous and can't relax until I really know someone. But I am not meeting people I can get to know that are a similar age and compatible personality/outlook.

I am a good friend though, loyal and fun, but I am having trouble meeting the right people.

I am sure that i'm not the only person in my situation but I don't know what to do next.

Any ideas would be very helpful. Thanks for reading

Unregistered
    i am 55 married 5 kids car motorcycle job house etc so should be happy but for years I have had deep yearning & feeling that something is missing in my life or something is not quite right or maybe there is something i should remember but it is always just out of reach I have spent countless hours trying to figure it out but my only conclusion seems to be maybe it is in our nature for always to strive for more even though we may have what we want or maybe there is really something out there we can sense but dont have the ability to see But hang in there you are not alone and the feelings are genuine!!!

Unregistered Jeff
    I am right there with you both. Unregistered you put it so well. I am 23 doing my masters in the UK.

Unregistered
    I feel this way too. I am 24 and in the US. As a teenager I was very angry and depressed, but I felt more whole then than I do now. Today, I am a successful, smart, funny young girl who everyone seems to like and I have an OK social life and everyone thinks I am so much fun; I consider myself to be goofy. I always felt like a significant other was what was missing. When I have a boyfriend it seems to help. I think I know what is missing is a sense of security (physical). I have never felt safe physically and I feel like I am really vulnerable. It could be the lack of religion and clear guidance, but I could not imagine being anything but an atheist. I do feel a sense of emptiness and I feel like I have earned a soul, but I feel like there is nothing there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think u want a partner who care ring u & he knows u felling & thinking. and second thing is this physical satisfaction is most imp in everyone life of try this.

Fish Tanks

Unregistered
    Iam all alone even though every one is around...........................MIsssing life.
    Unable to digest the fact..
    Why unable to get a gf

Downloads
    Uploads

Watch sex movies online free

Watch online the sex videos in which the you will find verity of videos.

sex tube

Unregistered
    I am 18 and do indeed have great relationships with my parents and great friends who I truly care about and who care about me. I just graduated high school this past June and am attending college in the fall. Everything is going the way it is supposed to be going for me, but I am not at all happy. I am miserable most days. I have nothing to do and sit around bored, except 3 or 4 days per week where I spend time with friends and go out, play video games or go out to dinner or lunch or something. I am supposed to be happy but I have never been more miserable in my life. I just feel like something is missing, all of the time. I can't figure out what it is. Time is just disappearing into the abyss. It is so bad that I am eating almost nothing and have lost five pounds and two inches of my waist. I don't know what to do.

Unregistered

df

Simple Answer Islam, submitting yourself to the ONE God, i was an Atheist had a decent life did everything but had something missing hated Religion that's until i read the Quran with an open mind and heart that y world changed i'm now Muslim and my life is amazing.

Unregistered

Star Blue Islam is not the answer, seeing as you are a woman

Hey don't listen to this person talking about Islam. That might have worked for them... Or maybe it was only temporary. Each person is different. Especially being a female, this will not bring true happiness. Do you want a religion to tell you to cover at least your head out of shame? Ridiculous and in the afterlife you get to please men, the 72 virgin thing. No mention of what women get in the afterlife.

I digress, finding a passion is the only thing to make you feel while. It could be a cause, a hobby, a job, etc. I know it's hard I am right there with you. Finding it is hard. But we need to keep trying. I wish you the best, finding faith might help but I hope it is in yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast