Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Regular MP3 Ringtones On The Samsung Instinct?

I looked up the phone, and I'm considering buying it. It said it's sprint music store enabled and all that, but does anyone know if it can play regular ringtones? Like, the ones downloaded from myxertones.com? That's where I typically get ringtones, but I don't want this phone if I can't get ringtones for it. It says it polyphonic ringtone enabled, but I'm not sure what that means. Can someone explain all this?

Unregistered
    Just bought the phone. AWESOME Phone.....BUT.....Not an IPhone killer like they say it is. I'm in Canada and hooked up with Bell. No MP3 Ringtones,No predictive T9 text and as of now not much to customize it with. No apps(Couldn't even get GoogleMaps working) BUT you can definitely put music on it and listen to it. I don't know what extension your other ringtones are but I had no problem playing MP3'S

Unregistered
    Oh Ya, Just make sure you plug the phone in, on the phone go to >Main>Settings>General>Connect To PC.....Kinda stupid because the phone turns off and you have to unplug to turn it back on.....It pops up as a removable drive, drag your music to the MUSIC folder on your phone. I still think the IPHone is better.....But I paid $50 for the Instinct.....soooooooooo.........Ya.
    And I'm sure someone will figure out how to flash,unlock,jailbreak it......IF YOUR OUT THERE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!