My bluetooth on my toshiba laptop keeps saying "bluetooth not ready"?

Jennifer

May 13, 2008
ok, i have a toshiba satellite laptop and im trying to use bluetooth to send pics to my razr v3, but it keeps saying "Bluetooth not ready" i know that i have bluetooth because when my mom was adding music to her itunes on her knew Apple Mac Book, it also showed up temporarily on the itunes on my computer. it is very frustrating. if anyone can help me it would be greatly appriciated! thanx and God bless!

I have a "Dell" laptop, which is really a Toshiba internals with Dell shell and my bluetooth also say not ready... Also, instead of the icon being blue with a white bluetooth symbol, the symbol is red? I do not know what the issue is, but if anyone could answer, that would be nice. Thanks

Hi all,

i had the same problem with Toshiba laptop. The problem was that i had the bluetooth radio DISABLED. Go to bluetooth manager and ENABLE the bluetooth radio button. In Toshiba BT manager: Bluetooth/Options/General

That worked for me. Good luck.

lance

where are the answers to these questions????????

Had the same problem. Thanks to the one who advised "" had the same problem with Toshiba laptop. The problem was that i had the bluetooth radio DISABLED. Go to bluetooth manager and ENABLE the bluetooth radio button. In Toshiba BT manager: Bluetooth/Options/General""

Works right now but I do not know how it got disconnected in the first place. Had the laptop for two byears working fine.
Cheers

Hi, my name is Keanu, and i have had the same problem. Except my BT Radio is turned on, and i have checked everithing to see if it is working and nor me or windows can find any problems. my BT works somtimes, until i log off or restart my computer and it either will continue to work or display a red BT symbol, i am stumpt as to what to do. Please Help!

Mr

I also get the message; "bluetooth not ready" on my Toshiba A300 laptop which does not appear to have a location called "Toshiba BT manager" where I understand I should be able to enable my LIVEWIRE USB dongle so I can communicate with my RAZR mobile phone. Can you please advise? Pete

Back