Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Unregistered
    this phone is a piece of s***. ive had 5 in the past year and a half. ive had the white screen, it changes colors, it freakin flips upside down!!!!!! its bull...

i have a warranty so i got all of them for free but i refused to get a 6th one so i called and bitched sprint out many many times, talked to many many different reps and managers and they were no help and they lied. fianlly i got a hold of someone who actually gave a damn and helped me by sending me a completely new phone. basically sprint sucks ass and so does the samsung m20....complete waste of money.

Unregistered

Gun

the samsung m520 is fucking garbage

Unregistered
    Everybody keeps saying they will avoid Samsung in the future based on this one problem. There's nothing wrong with Samsung. It's the phone and specifically the connection cable from the screen to the phone that is the problem. Just avoid sliding phones and you will be good.

kelzie Ortiz
    well... i have the same problem like you... my one is a samsung corby mate... and its acting the sameway... wen i slide it up the screen turns white... I dont know what to do! Please help me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123