How can McCain understand what Americans are going through when he has 14 cars?

BIGBUBBUB

Sep 11, 2008
Not only that, but they're all foreign model vehicles?
typical Repub...hide the truth with an insult.

Hey, I got 14 cars. Of course, they don't all run, but I have them, anyway.
Everyone knows when a black person's car breaks down, they just park it in the yard and get another one, right? That's how we get so many.
Maybe that's what McCain did, too.

um he is a war hero...i mean the guy spent 3 years being beat and starved for ur butt!! dont be mad that he spent his life fighting for u and doing well for himself while u sit on the couch complaning about gas prices and watching jerry springer all day... why dont u get a job, go to school and then maybe u can have 14 cars.....

I don't see how that's any of your business. Are you informed at all?

He didn't grow up wealthy. That's how he can understand. His wife is the one with the load of cash. Just FYI - I think he can understand because he was willing to give his life for this country. He's in touch with the American people on a very deep, personal level.

Stop smearing and educate yourself.

I also love how this changes on a daily basis - it's 12 cars the other day, yesterday it was 13 and now it's 14. I bet next week it'll be 20!!

The Obama's are millionaires, unlike most people in the world. So Obama is not any better.

McCain at least served his country.

Yes, ok.

So, how can Obama run for president when he
1) won't put his hand over his heart for National Anthem
2) launches his campaign from Ayers' home
3) sits for 20 years in a church with racist pastor
4) has a wife who says she's never really been proud of her country until Obama runs?

I will gladly take a man who's served his country faithfully (and whose wife is rich) over one who has terrible taste in friends and even worse judgment.

Back