ps2 please help now...

DaneL

Sep 24, 2008
...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? does ps3 games work for ps2

No. But depending on if you got a certain PS3 that's not a core system and it being either a 60 gb or 80 gb than it those 2 can play PS2 games on them. If it's a core system than they won't work. I found out the hard way thinking I was gonna be able to keep some of my old ps2 games to play on my PS3 but didn't work out that way. They discontinued making the PS3's with backwards compatibility cause of costs. They were too bloody expensive for most ppl and I think they were costly for the manufacturers when it came to the hardware.

yes, but only some ps3 consoles will play the games i think it was a 60gb or 120 gb that has the best backwords compatablity i got a 40gb ps3 it only plays certion ones but it will play ps1 games , i was really dissaponited by this myself and proably alot of other people were to

no they do that so you have to buy the system also. sucks. but you can play ps1 games on a ps2 and ps2 games on a ps3. and i think you can play xbox games on an xbox 360 :)

Back