Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there hope for the Jeep Wrangler?

OK, i have three questions. One: why are there so many soccer moms driving the wrangler? It was made for people who have a love affair with there cars and a love for the outdoors/offroading, not for trips to the mall. I mean, we can't expect them to understand the jeep wave. two: Are other car companies coping the wranglers design? Today i saw two cars that had the jeep like soft top. And three: are the new Jeeps made with too much plastic?

Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont know but i bet they see them and they say
    (talking in a girls voice) it looks so cute and its small i bet it gets great gas mileage. lol then they buy it and they find out that it only get 10mpg

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would assume that you are referring ot the Unlimited 4 door. Well, I feel that Jeep developed the 4 door to appeal to a broader customer base, which does include families and soccer moms. Although other car companies may try, they will NEVER beat the Wrangler. It is and always will be a classic, unless Jeep does something extremely radical and stupid with it, like independent suspension. Too much plastic? No. I have an 08 Wrangler X and it is no more plasticky than other vehicles out there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    the new wranglers are more sportier than the older one along with being bigger but the newer wranglers (no offense to any one that has one) do not look as rugged as the old ones ive heard that car companies are leaning more toward what the women want in a way that they design them to attract women, im not sure what other car companies are developing to rival the wrangler but none come close that ive seen there has always been soft tops on car, and even some SUV's (some chevy k-5 blazers came with factory soft top) and yes pretty much the whole bodies of the newer ones are plastic i had a 02 wrangler that the only metal is the doors and hood

Downloads
    Uploads
    the new wranglers are more sportier than the older one along with being bigger but the newer wranglers (no offense to any one that has one) do not look as rugged as the old ones ive heard that car companies are leaning more toward what the women want in a way that they design them to attract women, im not sure what other car companies are developing to rival the wrangler but none come close that ive seen there has always been soft tops on car, and even some SUV's (some chevy k-5 blazers came with factory soft top) and yes pretty much the whole bodies of the newer ones are plastic i had a 02 wrangler that the only metal is the doors and hood

Downloads
    Uploads
    Soccer moms: the single worst demographic for wasting fuel and contributing to car-related global warming. Why do women think they need a huge beast getting 10 mpg to drive their child around?