Do you think that UFC people have issues?

jodiefae7

Sep 24, 2008
Do they like beating people up or for that matter do they enjoy getting the shit kicked out of them? Please UFC fighters help me understand and for the record I do watch it on T.V. occasionally, but it hurts to watch too.

No, they like the competition of the sport. The beauty is that it is one on one, no teammates to count on, it is just you out there.

There are a surprising amount of mma fighters that have college degrees and are well educated. They have kids, and most work a job because they can't train full time. They just like to challenge themselves.

No, they like the competition of the sport. The beauty is that it is one on one, no teammates to count on, it is just you out there.

There are a surprising amount of mma fighters that have college degrees and are well educated. They have kids, and most work a job because they can't train full time. They just like to challenge themselves.

I don't think I know they have issues. Would you want to have your daughter bring one home? You have to have something askew to want to engage in a sport that if you continue long enough is most likely to result in sever injury and brain damage. It is a lot more risk than boxing.

I don't think I know they have issues. Would you want to have your daughter bring one home? You have to have something askew to want to engage in a sport that if you continue long enough is most likely to result in sever injury and brain damage. It is a lot more risk than boxing.

Back