Right now, I have a '03 Mazda 6 w/ 125k miles. My mom was the first owner of the car, and I took it over about a year ago.I've dressed it up pretty nice, nice wheels, HID's, nice LED tail lights, Tint, and since then, there is a little bit of rust on the hood, the transmission went out (replaced it), and the shocks are getting bad.

I have a new job, and I'm making pretty decent money ( bring in about 2,200 a month) I still live at home, and my my bills are pretty low.

I am looking to trade in this car, i know the kbb value for this car is between 3 and 5 grand depending on condition. I will use my trade in to help pay for my down payment on the new car.

Mazda 6i sport is 2,070 down at signing and 223 a month. for a lease. I don't do not mind leasing, since I work within 20 miles of my house, and I don't take many road trips I don't think mileage will be the issue. At the same time I cant do the customizing I'd like to do.

On the flip side, I do love the ACURA TL. There is an 06 with 22k miles on it for 25k. Its more expensive. But its a nicer car I think. I'm not sure how much I'll have to put down to make my payments sub 250...

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions