i've watched lots of 911 conspiracy dvd's. very interesting. they have more evidence saying that the government controlled the demolition than even proving that it was terrorists. workers inside the building heard lots of construction on the multiple floors that were not accessible to them. some think they were drilling in bombs. the jet fuel could not produce such explosions. could not melt the metal of the building. the wallet of someone on the plane was found untarnished on the ground right outside of the debries. there was no plane at the crash in pennsylvania, just a hole in the ground. lots of gaps in the government's scheme.
but.
on the other hand...
they have bin laden on tape saying he hated america and he wanted to kill the people. he planned lots of terrorist attacks leading up to the trade centers.

and is it just me, or is Osama bin Laden a badass mofo. he was always a quiet man and he spent lots of time reading. he went to a respected college. his family was very rich but he insisted on living a simple life, often camping in the desert with no shelter and little supplies. a humble man. he's just on the wrong side of the law. he believes in different things than you. definetly misunderstood by most americans. if he's still hiding, then props. he's been living in caves for many years. i guess you deserve to get 1 more attack in before we getcha. ahaaaahaa.

(oh no he didn't)
yo. before Osama is a murderer, he is a person. if you hate his beliefs, then you probably hate 1 fifth of the muslim population in iraq, iran, and afganistan. i'm not playin'. this is what separates us. you need to start looking at things from a different perspective. think on a higher level. fly wit us. oh and i love god. i hope i'm not going to hell for contemplating on this severly messed up society.