Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My norm is everyday.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think so. twice a week would be plenty.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you need to find a guy that loves spending time with you as much as you love spending time with them. And you may think there is no way a guy could want to spend that much time with me. Well it is possible my ex didnt want alot to do with me and now i got someone who wants to be with me all the time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's no "norm", it's different for each couple. For me, it's usually spontaneous - sometimes it's twice a week, sometimes it's almost every day; depending on what we're doing and what other things are going on with us. If he had to tell you directly that you were "in the way", then whatever it was you guys had going wasn't working for him. I'm guessing you were calling him all the time wanting to meet up, and he wasn't ready for an involved relationship. Just because his friends "like" you, doesn't make you two compatible. Are you finding yourself to be the one always initiating contact? Stop calling him, let him call you. Perhaps he simply isn't as interested in you as you thought he was. If he wants to date you, he'll call you, I guarantee it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It can be... It all depends on the connection of the two people. I know my husband and I saw each other just about every night of the week when we were starting out dating. For us, we were boyfriend and girlfriend... a couple. Not just seeing each other. What was the status of this relationship? I would assume BF/GF if you've been introduced the family?

Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds like he got cold feet. Some "people" prefer to keep things simple, which is fine, but if you are looking for more, better to find out early in the relationship.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It depends on the people, but no, 4 evenings a week wouldn't be too much for a fresh relationship to me. Others might want to start off more slowly, and some dive in and are together almost daily after a month, but it sounds like this guy was just making an excuse.

We married folks see each other daily, and enjoy being joined at the hip sometimes. You just found the wrong guy, not the wrong frequency for seeing each other.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, some people need to start off slower than 4x a week and need to gradually incorporate the other person into their life.

I would suggest 1 to 2X per week for the first 6 weeks and the go to 3 or more time thereafter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Guys dont like girls calling the shots so early in the relationship. Can you blame him? He barely knows you and you're expecting him to spend even MORE of his precious time with you?What will you be like when you're actually SERIOUS??

I dated my husband ( then a single working man) maybe 3 , 4 times a month. Now he gets to be with me everyday.

Read "The Rules" by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider.

It may help you in dealing with men in the future ( basically not make a fool/ass/harpy/clingy or any of those impressions of yourself)

Downloads
    Uploads
    should be every night

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12