Which phone from T-mobile is better?

G

gelizabethr519

I'm getting a new phone (I have a razor and it sucks really bad) and I'm deciding betweend 3 I like. A blackberry pearl, a t-mobile shadow, or a Samsung Blast. I text ALOT and I want one thats really good for that. Also, one thats really good on IM and email. And I want one with a decent music player. Which one is more durable? Oh and I keep my phone in my pocket so idk if thats a big issue but yeah. Haha I have alot of questions but I don't wanna make the same mistake I made with a razor. Please help!!!!!

She probably didn't say Sidekick because it is considerably more pricey rhan any of the others she named. I'd reccomend the Shadow, it's pretty nice - and since it is newer it has better software than the Pearl. Good luck!

Uhm, if you ARE going to get a Sidekick, get the LX - the Slide is crappy, plus it has been recalled because there were problems with it shutting off by itself. And when I said a Sidekick, I was referring to the LX, which is $399, with tax somewhere around $432....so yeah, that is considerably more than the others. YOU"RE WRONG!

Back