Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    tinomart99

Downloading Games from Verizon Wireless?

This Christmas I got a Samsung Juke phone with Verizon Wireless service. I went to look at the list of games and I saw Pac-Man, and decided that I might want to buy it.

I went to "Get It Now" > "Games" > "Get New Applications" > "PAC-MAN by Namco"

When I click on "PAC-MAN by Namco" it give me two options:
    * $3.49 - Subscription
    * $6.99 - Unlimited

What do the two mean? Are these one-time fees or monthly? Please explain! I would like to buy this game for my phone permanently, but I don't want to spend money every month, I was hoping it's just a one-time fee on my VZW bill.

Please help me out! This is my first cell phone!

[Mandy]
    If you go with Subscription, you will be paying $3.49 every month until you delete that game off of your phone. If you go with Unlimited, you will only pay $6.99 once and you will be able to keep the game until you get rid of your phone.

[Mandy]
    If you go with Subscription, you will be paying $3.49 every month until you delete that game off of your phone. If you go with Unlimited, you will only pay $6.99 once and you will be able to keep the game until you get rid of your phone.