Can any telus phone work with rogers ?

E

Ella Dummet

The telus phone has a place for a sim card , so can i put my rogers sim card in it and will it work ?

No, telus does not support GSM phones at all as they use a CDMA digital network. The SIM card place that you are referring to is likely a micro-SD memory card slot since there are no combination GSM/CDMA phones on the market.

telus compatibility

i own both a nokia 2163(rogers) and a nokia 6265i(telus) the rogers one is registered on a sim card, and the telus is not. however there is a card slot underneath the battery on the telus one for a sim card. not a sd card. there is a seperate slot for that. would my telus phone be compativble on a rogers network?

I have the same question, I have a Nokia 3205i from telus and a nokia 6085 from Rogers and my 6085 kinda crapped out on me (the screen did anyways) and I need to send it in meaning losing it for about 2 weeks+ BUT Rogers pretty much NEVER has loner phones in and I need my phone. If you figure(d) that out, let me know lol

sim cards

if you want to find out if your sim cards will work in the other phones there is a way to test. just take you sim card out of your phone and put it in the other phone than turn it on. If you can make out goin calls it works if not your out of luck

if you want to find out if your sim cards will work in the other phones there is a way to test. just take you sim card out of your phone and put it in the other phone than turn it on. If you can make out goin calls it works if not your out of luck

Well said, although I believe TELUS 'world phones' work on different gsm signals in order to prevent them from roaming on Rogers network when used in Canada.

To make this all short, no you can not use your SIM Card in any other phone than that of your cell phone company as they are SIM-locked. Only after unlocking the phone you will be able to use the any SIM Card in that phone.

does rogers work on gsm, and does any gsm phone work with rogers?

Yes, Rogers is a GSM carrier. Most gsm phones have a sim-lock in order to make them harder to switch to another provider but many people have found a way around it. Try Google.

help

I'm about to buy a iPhone from Telus in a few days, because I just lost my Rogers iPhone, two months later someone said they found it. If I were to loose my Telus iPhone, can I use a Telus Sim card in my Rogers iPhone?

telus with rogers sim

i have a new black berrry ( world edition) its originally from telus , i was wondering will it work with a rogers sim card? , i tried but it only showed my contacts frommy other phone , nothin else
please help!!:):confused:

i have a telus blackberry pearl phone that i was wondering if by switching to a rogers sim card if i can hook it up under rogers instead of telus. ??? someone help me i dont know wat to do becuz if i buy a rogers sim card and try it might not work.

i have a telus blackberry pearl phone that i was wondering if by switching to a rogers sim card if i can hook it up under rogers instead of telus. ??? someone help me i dont know wat to do becuz if i buy a rogers sim card and try it might not work.

Then it would suck to be you.

I've got a Rogers LG Xenon, and I'm on the 3G Network, my friends giving me his Keybo, will it work in the Keybo if its from Telus?

so Im on a rogers contract with A phone that takes a sim card
I also have a blackberry with no sim on telus
can i use the blackberry at rogers if i just dont use a sim card?
i just wanna know if itll work at rogers

The telus phone has a place for a sim card , so can i put my rogers sim card in it and will it work ?

Yes,it's possible.
Before put your Rogers sim card,Make sure your Telus phone is unlocked.If it's locked,you will need to unlock it.If you need phone unlocking service visit superunlockcodes.com Here you can unlock your mobile phone at low cost.

Back