Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Spooling Dreams

I'm a Sprint user, thinking about switching to AT&T... should I ??

For 2 years I have had the Sprint Free Incoming Plan of 300 minutes of $49.99 ... but for some reason I always pay like $110/month.... over text messages, hidden fees, and fees, and fees, and 911 fee, ect. ect... I'M NOT COMPLAINING ON RECEPTION,. just to make that clear. But I feel that Sprint is always charging something xtra out of nowhere. My friend went over like 100 minutes and he only uses his phone with Sprint Carriers (free) he did a complained (i don't know what happened from there) And now Im over my minutes for the 1st time in years,... just right after I canceled internet, sprint tv... I think they're toying with me.

I would like to know how you AT&T/Cingular guys do on your bills?? any hidden fees, 911 fee, government taxes, state taxes, ect?? do they screw people over? any complains?

Also, how does that RollOver minutes work? If I have 2000 mins/month and I don't use them, next month will be 4000 and so forward?

Any help choosing sides is appreciated,
    Thanks.

ashleypantz
    The 911 fee government taxes and stuff like that are all legit, you are going to get that with any carrier you switch too. Do you ever review or call about your bill and ask what happened? Make sure its not an error on Sprints end?

People don't realize that there are taxes on almost everything and depending on what state you live in there could be more or less.

With that said. I hate Sprint. ATT is okay.