Dont you just hate SPRINT??

B

Best-Balla-Alive

Im like through with my cell phone company(Sprint) i hate their customer service, they over bill you for no reason...they have this stupid Spending Limit of $125 where if you go over for any reason they shut off your phone and you have to pay money to get back some spending money its the craziest thing ive heard. Is there anyway i can switch from sprint to another company without paying the contract cancellation fee?

Theres no way around your contract. It's a legal binding contract. The spending limit is typically based on credit. If not that it would be chosen by your company. You could always call and ask them if they could extend or eliminate your spending limit. They did it for me! Sorry hope this helps (Check your other question, I answered that too, more in depth about contract.)

i hate it to especially the bill i don't want to talk about that subject!!!!!!! and get a prepaid phone you`ll live better

hell yeah and I got a sprint.
Those fuckups can't ever get my bill right, and the phone selection sucks especially when compare to verizon or t-mobile.

I think I would rather have fuckin helio than this sprint!

yes and i don't even have a phone. i've heard tyoo many bad things about them

Back