Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Nichole B

Is TMobil a good cell service?

Im thinking about getting TMobile but I really want a good service. I have nextel now and i HATE it!! I live in Virginia .. is there anyone who has it in VA and do they like it?

nicklachaeyishott94
    Yeah thats what I have!

Chief
    Verizon is the only way to go for rural areas like virginia. My friend from jersey went to school down there and his verizon worked like a champ!!

If you nextel isn't working great, most of the other companies won;t be better other than verizon. They really have the oldest biggest farthest reaching network.

I live in NJ and where I am is rural and verizon was all that would work great until recently.

TMobil is a good company, and their plans are cheaper, and their phones are way hotter, but as far as service goes, verizon is the best.

abetdgreyt
    T-MObile is the best overall. Actually, tied with Verizon but T-Mobile is more affordable.

Check on JD Power

http://www.jdpower.com/util/ratings/results.aspx?study_id=553&vertical=Telecom&v2=Mid-Atlantic