Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    state-of-the-art

Has any one in Canada used the Telus "Pay and Talk" cell phone plan?

I've been using the web service (normally a 5cents/pg charge), but it shows up as no charge on my on-line invoice.

Is this normal ? Obviously, I'm not going to complain, but maybe will get charged of the full cost later on, (it has already been over a month...)

dkitty_154
    Telus is weird like that. I get odd things on my phone bill all the time where they never charged me. But then other months (like this month) I'll have some random "Data and Other Services" 15 cent charge when I don't use any text messaging or the internet. I keep meaning to call them and ask them what the heck it is.

The only thing I can think of is your phone is recently new and you've got 3-6 months of free stuff on it. When I bought my phone from them I had 6 months of free Mike minutes and free additional calls.

If they're not charging you I wouldn't worry about it. Free stuff, yay!