Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ashley

Please Help!!! My 5 Rogers!!??

Okay Please Help! So I just got this new phone for my b-day and my plan includes My 5, and i'm with rogers, so does anyone know how to set up and add people to my My 5?? Also can you change who goes on your My 5 any time you want?!

da_badest_chick05_69
    hmm thats a good question cuz i plan on gettin the same thing tomoro and id like to know the answer.. but as for changing whos in the my 5 wenever u want.. i dont think u can do that.. otherwise.. ud juss change whoever you want to talk to into your my5 wenever you talk to them so it could be free.. lol

Unregistered
    you can change all or just one in your 5 once per month!

Unregistered
    Hey,

you register your account on Rogers.com, then go to "manage My Wireless Account" and under that it gives you the manage you MY5. then you add the numbers. I was sooo confused too, but i figured it out =)

Unregistered
    i put in my5, but when i go to check it on my phone the my5 people i put on aren`t there.... are they supposed to show up?

Unregistered
    how do you even get to my5 on your phone? i just haev the text saying to click below .. but idk hwo to do that ..

Unregistered
    it isnt a seperate thing like shown in teh commercials. its just that the people on your my5 are taken into account when your bill is up and they do not charge you for those calls or texts.

Unregistered
    CAn u do it from ur phone, because mine has it on my phone and it says error rite now

Unregistered
    rogers sucks for service and best coverage thats horse shit

Unregistered
    thanks for the help! all done and it worked good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast