Please Help!!! My 5 Rogers!!??

A

Ashley

Okay Please Help! So I just got this new phone for my b-day and my plan includes My 5, and i'm with rogers, so does anyone know how to set up and add people to my My 5?? Also can you change who goes on your My 5 any time you want?!

hmm thats a good question cuz i plan on gettin the same thing tomoro and id like to know the answer.. but as for changing whos in the my 5 wenever u want.. i dont think u can do that.. otherwise.. ud juss change whoever you want to talk to into your my5 wenever you talk to them so it could be free.. lol

you can change all or just one in your 5 once per month!

Hey,

you register your account on Rogers.com, then go to "manage My Wireless Account" and under that it gives you the manage you MY5. then you add the numbers. I was sooo confused too, but i figured it out =)

i put in my5, but when i go to check it on my phone the my5 people i put on aren`t there.... are they supposed to show up?

how do you even get to my5 on your phone? i just haev the text saying to click below .. but idk hwo to do that ..

it isnt a seperate thing like shown in teh commercials. its just that the people on your my5 are taken into account when your bill is up and they do not charge you for those calls or texts.

CAn u do it from ur phone, because mine has it on my phone and it says error rite now

rogers sucks for service and best coverage thats horse shit

uhh, when you get the MY10/MY5 up does it show on your cellphone somewhere?

You Helped Me A Lot

Thanks guys... you really helped me out on this issue too... worked like a charm. Thanks again.

Mine says to click below. But how do you click below on your phone? HEELPP!

the numbers wont show up on your phone directly... you need to go to the internet on your phone and check what the numbers are... or go on the computer to rogers.com... but if you change your MY5 numbers, they wont actually be changed until the next day

Im having that problem too, i just got my phone yesterday, and ive been having to wait fricken 30 minuites on hold to get a representative >.< ill try that thing on rogers.

How to change My5 with Rogers

1. Sign in to rogers.com
2. Select "Manage my Wireless Services"
3. Select "MY5"
4. Enter your Canadian-based phone numbers
OR
5. Use the Mobile Internet Browser right on your handset
6. Click on the "Friends" or "UR Services" link
7. Select "MY5"
8. Enter your Canadian-based phone numbers

Does ur phone have to be active first?and how do i know when my phones active will i get a text?

You can only change it once a month??

I am only going to be using my phone for the next month!
This is bull.

Rogers sure does a good job of keeping its customers satisfied.

:3_8_13[1]:

Back