Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

hp Gateway laptop wireless Internet not working?

I have a hp gateway windows vista laptop. Just recently I been having problems with the internet connection. It says i am connected to the internet but when every I try to get on it says that i am not connected. It's been driving me crazy. Is it my rot-om, which i don't believe that's the problem, because i am using my pc to wright this and its working just fine. please help. Trevor Harvey

check the lights on your router to see if the router is connected to the net.
    You can be connected to the router but not the net. You would need this if you had a wireless printer and didn't want to be online.
    I Have the same problem and have to reset the router to get connected, it drives me crazy too. The reason for my problem is that i live a long distance from the exchange.

Downloads
    Uploads
    try reseting the rot-om

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try this go to the bottom right of your screen and click on the two screens and see what signal strength you have, you need two bars or more to get a good Internet connection.