How much gas would a 416 engine use?

Pete

May 14, 2008
How much gas mileage would a 416 engine get?

I'm considering buying this 1989 Dodge and it has a 416 in it according to the guy selling it to me, I was just wondering how much gas it would eat.

thats a pretty big engine you might need a second job to be able to afford the fuel. i had a 350 and got rid of it last year 12 mpg

that truck does about 9 miles to the gallon, that all depends on the way you drive . but that's about average.

my dad has a ram with a 360 the dodges equivalint to a 350 and it was a hog like 15 on a good day now a 416 (never heard of that motor) but it would probrobaly use about 12 a gallon

a 413 and 426 engine were built but not for that year truck,it may have a 318 in it
there were 400 and 440 engines,depending on wether you need to have it smoged it may not pass if it has a pre model year engine(the engine cant be older than the vehicle)
ask more questions or do a serial number check so you dont get burned

a 413 and 426 engine were built but not for that year truck,it may have a 318 in it
there were 400 and 440 engines,depending on wether you need to have it smoged it may not pass if it has a pre model year engine(the engine cant be older than the vehicle)

Back