Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    yankeefed

Does the $100 verizon voucher only apply when resigning a contract with

a primary line? I have been looking online and hearing about verizon offering a 0 voucher off any new phone when you resign a contract with verizon. I am interested in buying an lg voyager using this deal but my wireless line is not the primary line in my family's plan. Does anybody know if a voucher like this only applies to a primary line. If you can, can anybody explain why i haven't received the mail voucher even though my contract is up? If it doesn't apply to secondary lines, does anybody know of any promotions, mailing offers, or other discounts I could use towards this phone?

ashleypantz
    The Primary line is the one who gets the $100.00 additional off the phone. As a secondary you only get the 2 year price with the rebate that is offered. You don't get a "voucher" in the mail. You just go online or in the store and they will be able to tell that you are eligible for a new phone and how much you get off the phone.

If you are a secondary line, you are only going to get the promotional pricing. Or if the account holder works for a corporation, you should have them check and see if they get discounts with Verizon Wireless. Because thats really the other way to get additonal discounts off the phone.

Shop around, but if you go anywhere but a corporate store you won't get that $100.00.

Don't look in the mail, go to a store.