Has anyone else noticed that Republicans have become huge conspiracy theorists?

May 19, 2008
It used to be liberals had all these conspiracy theories but looking at Yahoo Answers and watching Fox News I now see Republicans have really taken conspiracy theories to new extremes.

In real life I have also heard Republicans say things recently that really make them sound wacky.

They are sounding loonier than ever! Does anyone else think so?

Im republican and I think I have no conspiracy theories. Which ones should I have?

Well, when you know LESS about a candidate than you do your local butcher.................yeah. The more deeply suppressed and intentionally hidden the past, the MORE someone feels threatened with exposure.
Why did Obama take EXTRA "cautions and security" to insure his "contributors" that had special section at the DNC, were NOT identified ?
Why hasn't Obama permit release of his so called GREAT academic records at Harvard ? Why doesn't Obama simply provide ONE little verifiable and creditable Birth Certificate, to SHUT DOWN all the rumors ?
Not SMEARS, very simple, TRUTHS OF FACT.

Logical fallacy.

Some wacko conspiracy nuts are Republicans, but not all Republicans are wacko conspiracy nuts.

Well, it's about time! Dems have been at it so long, you'd think the Reps would have learned it a long time ago!

Well, it's about time! Dems have been at it so long, you'd think the Reps would have learned it a long time ago!

Back