Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Phil R

How do i format my mini sd card to work with my LG V from verizon so i can save

music, pictures, and videos.? I just got a SanDisk memory card kit. It has a mini sd card and an adapter to make it into a micro and a normal sd card. i put some music on it from my computer but my phone won't read the card. I tried to format my card using the last four digits of my phone number but it failed. Please help me. i have an LG V witch was the predisesor to the EnV

Aby
    If you have a memory card reader,pludg the card into it ,then go to my computer and right click the drive which your card is in then select format.This will format the memory card

~o0o~
    there is a setting over the cellphone where you have to activate the SD card option in order that the cellphone will recognize the mini SD card.
    *+remember, you have to check your cellphone if it is for mini and not for micro as they differ each other. mini or micro (SD) writing can bee seen right beside the slot section of that cellphone.
    *++mini or micro SD memory stick cannot be mixed both photos, videos, music. some SD can be used only for photo and not for music, per se. (check the manual of that SD memory stick).
    *+++check if your cellphone can handle the correct format.
    -most cellphones can handle ONLY .wav/wma format for songs/music and not the mp3 file songs.
    -for photos, not all can handle jpeg, hence, you need to reformat it accdg to the cellphone's feature. eg.some are like OPG format.
    -videos, don't forget that even for videos, not all video format can be handled by the cellphone.
    <>if your cellphone cannot read the SD files, the probability is that the format is not correct or not acceptable by your cellphone.