Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Funny B

Why does Latin America especially Mexico think America is racist?

has anyone ever been to these coutries, racism is still practiced there unchallenged, for example they will hire you and give you just a better salary if you have light skin, In Peru, Argentinians get hired over dark Peruvians of the same or similar credentials, the employers will admit to this and no ACLU will evr be contacted, Im not saying the US is perfect but I don't believe that the atmosphere is less tolerant here, I beleive we are trying to undue racism in the workplace, affirmative action, southern poverty law, civil rights activism, Al flippin Sharpton and such, with all colors working for a better cause, c, mon we aren't that bad, what gives, well Al Sharpton is a comedy act but you get my point

I think more is just expected from us, well thats nice but I still think those coutries should keep thier mouths shut especially with all thier ex pats living in the US

Damn PocketProtector
    Some countries may harbor more racists than others, that's true...but...

To avoid the slippery slope to "fascist oppression," our Constitution recognizes the right of people to be stupid, whether or not it be caused by genetics, poor parenting, or psychological reasons that are way beyond our intelligent comprehension...

So...there ARE racists in the U.S.A....

Along with shady lawyers, grifters, murderers, thieves, violent offenders, dead-beat Dads, pedophile priests, and a whole other plethora of "nasties" that are protected by the very same Constitution that we all live under...

Sigh...it's price we pay for Freedom...

And it's a price I, for one, am willing to pay...

(But I sure wouldn't encourage or recommend anyone being stupid...)

Nature seems to be taking care of THAT quite well...