So...whats the big conspiracy behind Obama taking the lead?

AnthonyR

Jun 5, 2008
I'm just asking because when he was initially leading, McCain people said early polls don't matter, and then when he lost the lead, they said "see? told ya McCain would pull ahead." Now that Barack is in the lead again, I can't help but wonder...whats your excuse now, conservatives?

Obama does not have the lead. It is a statistical tie.

You need to learn the difference between RV and LV. Kerry was winning RV polls.

No, McCain and Palin got the usual bounce from the convention. The fact is, people are jumping off the bandwagon. Republicans used to dominate elections as recently as a few years ago, but now they seem completely clueless. It shows - they have no substance. Even the questions and answers here reflect this.

FIRST OFF BOY I'M A REPUBLICAN NOT A CONSERVATIVE!

Secondly, I knew McCain would lose the lead and that it would possibly go back to Obama-I'm hoping this will be a fight all the way to election day.

Finally, eat the eraser on my pencil you twit!

It ain't over till it's over.

I am one who never counts on the polls, regardless who is in the "lead" so I don't need an excuse.

Because the main stream media will probably knock themselves out by patting themselves on the back so hard.

If not for them, Obama would have been gone long ago. The guy is a stuffed suit.

WRONG.
When Obama was in the lead he mentioned how the "people were on his side" then McCain was in the lead and the Obama Campaign said they didn't pay attention to polls.
Know your facts.

look at the polls Obama polls better wed-sat McCain sun-tues just watch McCain will be back and aniother thing is why is it you people only bring up the polls ywhen your winning?

Back