Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What's worse? Josh howard's rant or Michael Jordan's 2002 allstar game selection?

Josh howard feels the need to feel sorry for himself...and not "celebrate" the National Anthem......or

Vince Carter bieng forced to give up his spot on the 2002 allstar team so MJ could sell some Nikes.(in 2002 the Fans and the coaches vote NOT! to have MJ as an allstar...but the media and Nike force Vince to give up his spot)....

my pick goes to MJ...Howard has his right's to free speech.....MJ is just a tool for corporate America
    Bradley - Kobe is the most popular basketball player today...(as proven in the Olympics)...

and the icing on the cake is - Yahoo Answers / Basketball = 73% questions involving KOBE....

10% = the Lakers
    10% = Michael Jordan
    5% = player_________ is better then player__________

2% = real knowlegable questions....

that's greatness!
    Then what's your definition of greatness?

Kobe at 29 years old has 3 Ring's and counting.....so don't compare Michael jordan whole career to Kobe's(like all the Jordan Jockers).....Kobe's the best player Today....and he's still going

recognize!

Downloads
    Uploads
    u know, i'm not even gonna argue with u man, cuz if i do, your gonna say something bak that has no relevance 2 my argument b4 it, then say something like "2ez" or something else that stupid like "*cricket*".....so no thx.

Downloads
    Uploads
    JOSH HOWARD is gonna put his tenure in dallas in jeopardy with all of his antics lately.he has a right to speak his mind.HOWEVER there is a time when silence is golden.and that should have been one of those times.we still got troops dying cross seas!he should have thought his comments out a lil bit more.maybe he was smoking weed!(again!?)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course the J-Ho rant, the dude was on crack or something.

M.J may/ may not deserved that spot, but he sort of earned it as a "thank you for your contribution to selling the NBA image and Nike shoe".

Here is a better questions about M.J:
    With the amount of Nike shoes M.J sold, how many underaged kids in Asia or Africa have died doing that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You make yourself look more stupid everyday! Why would you spend hours, days, & years all over the internet just to write things that you don't believe in? You & I know that you really think that Michael Jordan is THE GREATEST!

Proof:
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070226194353AA5wdXy

that moron is mentioning MJ because I hurt his feelings "ALONG" time ago by calling him a "idiot" (and his post keeps proving it) on one of my questions. He knows my favorite player is MJ, so his revenge against me (a person he doesn't know) is to bash every basketball player I like (MJ, D-Wade, & Others) and esteem every basketball player I don't like (Kobrick Cryant & Others). Me & this guy has battled on the net for over a year now about MJ being the greatest....and what make it so bad is that he really agree with me but he's such a loser, childish, brat so he acts like he doesn't.