Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trouble with my fish tank?? I have put a bubble curtain in my tank & it's making

the temp of the water...? increase rapidly? First we had the bubble curtain at the back but then moved it around the tank under the stones so that the bubbles came up in bigger bubbles. We left it on for about 5 hours, then noticed that the heater had stayed on the whole time and the water had gone up to 32C degrees! It's normally at 27C. When the bubbles were turned off, the temp went down to normal. Why is it doing this? It's like the bubbles are tricking the heater into thinking the water is colder than it is and making it stay on, and the water gets too hot. Has anyone else had this trouble? Our tank is 165L. The bubbles are 1/2 foot away from the heater.

Unregistered

zithromax alcohol effects liver failure and zithromax

zithromax and abnormal bleeding zithromax dosage zithromax antacids zithromax suspension dosage description of zithromax z-paks

Downloads
    Uploads

zithromax alcohol effects liver failure and zithromax

zithromax and abnormal bleeding zithromax dosage zithromax antacids zithromax suspension dosage description of zithromax z-paks

Unregistered
    LOL LOL LOL

Kerriemalaype

Who knows what happened?

ooops, sorry. wrong forum... please delete my message

Unregistered

бизнес чайная

Затем в готовый компост вы запускаете червей, в результате кропотливой работы которых он преобразуется в биогумус. На 1 кв. метр требуется запустить 5000 червей.Малый бизнес идеи рождает ежедневно и они легки в воплощении и не требуют особых усилий - это еще один плюс малых бизнес идей.Бизнес-план мини пекарни: финансовая часть.Из моего разговора с консультантами выяснилось, что лишь каждый четвертый салон красоты открывается владельцем с желанием зарабатывать деньги, в остальных случаях это либо красивая игрушка в подарок любимой женщине, либо наследство для дочери, либо желание иметь «карманный салон» для себя и для подруг. Довольно часто салонный бизнес начинается с того, что мужчина, занимающийся собственным бизнесом, дает деньги женщине, чтобы она занялась красивым делом, не скучала дома, чувствовала себя счастливой и благодарной благодетелю. Многие новички салонного бизнеса не обладают опытом управления в индустрии красоты, и даже не представляют, что творится «по другую сторону баррикад» салонной жизни. В результате четверть салонов разоряется в первый год жизни, а еще четверть так и не становится прибыльными, едва сводя концы с концами, периодически подпитываясь средствами из спонсорского кошелька.

Unregistered
    Can anyone help me with this (pls)?

Thanks

Unregistered

Why is my post always being deleted??

Never mind pls delete this post. fixed now.

Unregistered
    Hi all, Nice to be a part of this forum!

Braicabit

funny pics

Too long a whip does not reach belly horse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast