Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need help still with my internet connection?

I tried to do what the person said that answered my first question. My aunt has a modem and a router from Verizon but the laptop internet still won't connect. I just have the modem. Maybe the laptop was connecting through the neighbor's internet and not mine but still it won't even connect at my Aunt's house even though she has a modem and a router. I don't no what's going on with this internet. I need it to be resolved ASAP!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should write your problem in detail, it would be easy to resolve it. If you are using wireless internet connection then you must be required a router to connect to the internet. If you are using modem (dialup) then you should have some physical connection wire to connect your laptop with modem. If everything is ok then check the configuration or call to support people of your internet provider.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Open the "Network and Sharing Center" in Control Panel > Click "Manage Network Connections" on left "Tasks" option menu > Right click your wireless connection and select "Properties" from drop down menu > Double click both "Internet Protocol Version 6" and the "Internet Protocol Version 4" to make sure that both are configured to acquire the IP and DNS server addresses automatically? I don't think that this will rectify your problem at home but, maybe at your Aunt's house...