1. Last weeks Raw. So many things wrong. First off the start off the show...Why is the World Heavyweight title match THE FIRST MATCH? I don't understand this. The main event was Rey Mysterio vs. Kane (Which was actually more interesting to me from the begining), but the point is the World Heavyweight Title is supposed to trump everything. (Issue with the match, Y2J sold horribly within the match. Looked completly fake -_-). Also, why was there like nothing said beforehand by CM Punk? He was a world Champ for months, and he get's one shot back...loses by "bad luck", and get's absolutly no mic time for a championship HE DID NOT LOSE. I understand they want to set a rivalry with Orton, but this is not the way to go about it.

2. Continuing on Last weeks Raw - Why did it take so long for HBK to come out? Don't say it was for suspense, because that does not seem to be the reason. I didn't like the Promo either. HBK is probably the best promoter the WWE ever has had, and it just didn't do anything for me. I liked the announcement, but I don't like the way it was brought up. Last week he doesn't even make an appearance, doesn't comment on Y2J becoming champ...They went in the wrong direction here. Trust me, I love the HBK - Y2J Rivalry, I really do. Amazing promo's, both are great in-ring performers, but the writing from WWE has gone down the drain.

Evan Bourne - Yes, I like this push. ECW star teams up with Rey Mysterio. His Physical appearance doesn't scream Main event at me, tbh he looks more like a member of the Backstreet boys than a WWE superstar. But he is great in the ring, and has one the best Shooting Star Presses I've ever seen. I really like this push, and would love to see a tag team with Rey Mysterio as they work really well together.

The Colons - So the new Carlito look that everyone was talking about (The reason why supposedly he was off for so long, preparing a new look or gimmick)...Is just a pair of Pants? I like Carlito, and his gimmick and the Colon's should make an interesting tag team in the horrible tag team division.

Zack Ryder + Curt Hawkings - Are these not the worst tag team champions in the history of the title? I personally thought during the "La Familia" storyline they gained the titles way too late. I don't even remember how many time's they've defended the titles. They're supposed to defend the titles 2 weeks from now against the Colons so hopefully they can build a storyline because at the moment they're not doing ANYTHING with the gold.
Disclaimer - Most People here will be a neausance and say "If you don't like the WWE, don't watch it", Why? Can't I not like something, yes disagree with other things? I do in face like the WWE but it's not perfect. And that's what makes it great. If it was truly perfect, it wouldn't be as fun to debate, now would it . Just post opinions, on what I say, that's all I ask. And twice people have told me "Well if you could do better, why don't you?". If I had connections, or requirements I would love to be a writer for a wrestling promotion. This does not mean to link me to some site, for some fake online promotion.
To Donovan -

First off for the edgeheads Zack and Ryder. They are the current tag team champions. They have not been running with edge for a while now. They've held the title for like...2 months now? Worst champions.

The Carlito thing you do make a point. He was having no impact whatsoever, and sticking him w/ Primo can't hurt. What I was saying though is that the reason behind his time off was supposedly for a new gimmick, and after about 2-3 months off he's back just as he left.

It should not matter whether people care more about Kane-Mysterio than Punk-Y2J. The point is how can ANY WWE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE not be the main event match of the night. Even if it was the main event for the first hour...but to start off the show??

I agree with you on the HBK looking weak at his unsanctioned win. I just think the way the storyline has gone since the second he won the match has gone downhill.
By the way, I never used the word boring. You did.