Where Can You Get Free Music So That It Wont Give You A Virus?

If you use lime wire and do not pay for the songs that is alleagal!

try doing wat i do download from websites that you can download and that is free hope i helped and i know i am not the most greatest advice person in the world but try use the sites maybe that will help :~)

http://megaupload.com

search on google for the music you want by doing this in the google search bar eg if you wanted tom jones you would put this
site:megaupload.com tom jones

virus in music haaaaaahaaaa only rare times
why dont you download avg internet security thats have full security

The only place would be itunes, every tueday they offer 2-3 songs for free to download in the free download section.

Any other program like limewire that is peer 2 peer will give you virus and spyware.

The only place would be itunes, every tueday they offer 2-3 songs for free to download in the free download section.

Any other program like limewire that is peer 2 peer will give you virus and spyware.

limewire did not give me a virus but my daughter found one even better its called frostwire,,try it it is just like lime without the virus.

a virus?

limewire has given me thousands of viruses over the years =[

install a good virus blocker. like avast or avg. before you click to download a song, check its properties, making sure it doesn't look weird. by that i mean,
- if it says 3 seconds long, or an hour long, for a song which last 4 minutes.
- if it has "exe"in the title

also click on the song which most people are downloading.

alternatively, just buy cds. they arn't that expensive anymore.

well record it off the radio, i'll give you an example say you wrote a song and started selling it in a shop, and somebody was giving it away for free how would you feel, happy, annoyed... your 1 of the reasons why music is so expensive to buy
so am glad you go a virus

music is not meant to be free. thats the reason the underground sites are faulty and give u viruses. It IS illegal and they will track u down if need be. Its happened many times before.

I found that searching google with in the directories is the best way and i always find what i want here is and example just change the song name

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&q=-inurl%3Ahtm+-inurl%3Ahtml+intitle%3A%22index+of%22+mp3+%22take+on+me%22

enjoy

Back