Hi. I really like the LG Lotus for Sprint. I love the flower pattern on the purple one, but I don't know if I should get it, because I don't LOVE purple. But I don't hate it. What do you think about the black one? I though it was kind of boring :/ Also, I wouldn't be getting this phone until christmas, so does anyone know if it will come in other colors by then?

I have another question about Sprint (you don't have to answer this one if you don't know)

I have a phone right now, for Sprint. It is an older model, and I will have had it for a year on October 4th 08. I had the 2 year contract, but I really want the LG Lotus this christmas. Could I get any money of the new one even though I have only had it for a year? I don't even know how much the LG Lotus will cost. It said somewhere that it's $150. But I don't know if that is if your adding a phone, and you get money off, or if that is the full price with no money off. And, moving to a new cell phone company is not an option, so please don't tell me to do that I know Sprint isnt great, but theres nothing i can do about that.

It would be really awesome if someone who worked from Sprint could help me with the second question. The first question anyone can answer, because it's just about color opinion. Thank you so much!!!

****I ment to say "off the new one" not "of"