Rumors are saying that Kevin Jonas is engaged!!?

jessicaj

Jun 9, 2008
So, apparently..
This girl announced it on television??
Is it Danielle?
Is Kevin Jonas now engaged?!
Does anyone know about this??

This is so not true because I met him last week at a concert and I asked him about the rumor and he said it was MOST DEFF. not true! So there for the Rumor is not true

i think if kevin wants to get married let him we cant tell him what to do so leave him alone but i know we are all goign to miss him

ps not everyone is horny

I wouldn't be surprised...if you've seen those pictures of him and Danielle Delease you would know what I mean...it's obvious the're in love, but I'm not sure about engaged...that's HUGE!!! I would be slightly jealous, but I think they are an adorable couple!!! Nick is not allowed to get married to anyone but me, though!!!

Kevin isn't gettin marrird, at least i don't think so. Cause he would have said it b4, and a long time ago. So, I wouldn't believe it until I hear it from him. Who ever is sayin that he's supposedly gettin married, when. IT'S MOST LIKELY A BIG RUMOR. JUST YOU PEOPLEZ WAIT AND SEE, AND LISTEN GOOD ON WHAT YOU ALL HEAR.

I think it's true1

i think it's true because it's on his facebook page!
But......

haha i agree with he wants to get married cause hes really horny

I really hope it's not true because I relly like Kevin and I can't picyure him with anyone else. And besides he's just too young to be engaged.

The Jonas Brothers are so freakin' hott

I really hope it's not true because I really like Kevin and I can't picture him with anyone else. And besides he's just too young to be engaged.

Back