Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unregistered
    i really want to know if its true or not!

Unregistered
    its because he was with his mother in a store that has the best engagment rings in the US and he was looking at them and upposedly bought one and a 'source' said they [Kev and GF Danielle] have talked about marriage, and because he said he wanted to marry around 21 years old, and his mother had said she wanted to be there when they [her sons] chose their wives rings (which many mothers do like to do, it isnt weird)
    but I do like how everyone is saying "now he wont be a virgin" or "he is only doing it because he is horny" lol. I love them and think they deserve space and dignity but that is kinda funny.

Unregistered
    jonas stinks anyways and plus kevin jonas is to ugly from
    anonymou

Unregistered
    OMJ, I hope Kevin is not getting married

Unregistered
    okay there is a rumor that kevin jonas is engaged to his girlfriend danielle. i do not know if it is true or not but there is a picture circulating the internet where kevin and big rob are in a jewlery store. this past week the jonas brothers were in the bahamas and danielle was supposedly with them and she had on a nice looking diamond ring on her left ring finger. that is what i have heard. hope this helps.

Unregistered
    It has not been confirmed if it is true or not but Kevin Jonas has stated before that he wants to get married at a young age and his mother Denise has also stated that she would like to be present when her sons by wedding rings for their future wives. Denise was there with Kevin, Nick, and Joe while they were in David Yurman were they have the best egagment rings in the US. Still this has not been confirmed but with all the facts it looks like it is true.

Unregistered
    dont think so

Unregistered
    Possible
    People are saying they saw a big engagement ring on Danielle Deleasa in the Bahamas.
    They have dated for about a year and a half and known each other since they were kids.
    He says he would like to get married young [around 21].
    He was also caught in a Jewelry dtore with Joe, Nick, Mama Jonas, and Big Rob looking for a ring!
    I hope they do get married.
    They are so cute together

Unregistered
    As much as we all want to believe all the rumors about the Jonas Brothers are true, I highly doubt the truth level of this one. Of course, Kevin is a big boy and can make his own decisions. Granted, it is a good attention grabber to marry the girl you've denyed ever dating. I'm not saying this because I wouldn't want Kevin to get married. Truth be told, it would be adorable and I'd be extremely happy for him. But, another truth be told, he is at the height of his career, and I highly doubt he would do that. Remember, he is the type of guy who thinks of everyone else (his fans, brothers, family) before himself.

Unregistered
    nope doubt it loik!!!!!! :P:P:P:P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast