Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how can i become a wwe diva or tna knockout in the future?

so its pretty much my dream to become either a wwe diva or tna knockout. my problem is that i dont know what to do to get started. i have had a love for the wrestling industry my entire life, and i want to pursure a career in the business. i really need to know what i need to do and where im supposed to apply and all that stuff. so does anyone know how to help me?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to say I am behind you 100% and anyone who has passion for wrestling I say do it because I have the same dream except I'm a boy. But when your 18 or older with WWE you have to got to the OVW website the training background for WWE and call them for an interview , if they like you, they will start making you train in the basic classes where they teach you basic holds like headlocks, hammerlocks, armbrars etc. I f you pass you will be promoted to the Advanced class where you will learn other moves like Dropckiks, slams and clotheslines and the cool moves you see on T.V. Then in that time you will have a few tryout matches and if you are impressive enough they will award you with and OVW contract to actually be on the roster and compete against other divas. They might ask you to get Breast Emplants depinding on the size of youre breasts. Depending on your progress they may keep you there for a matter of months or even years until there is space in the Women's Division. Or sometimes they even move you to another WWE training facility like FCW. Then if you are good or Beautiful enough they will either push you to WWE or on HEAT to compete against actual WWE Divas to earn your spot. For TNA they constantly look for new Khockouts unlike WWE they don't always looke for a pretty face they actually look for Wrestling backgrounds and if they like you they will offer you an opprutunity. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE CAREER!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Train hard and work hard
    But don't go into the WWE Diva Search because then you will truly be a whore in a few weeks after your debut.

Become the next Trish Stratus or Lita

Good luck on your dream

Downloads
    Uploads
    Become a WHORE

Downloads
    Uploads
    same here Don't listen to everyone says to become a whore. Look at Natayla and people. Whores are diva search winners. Sure you need to be a little sexy on tv but not as slutty as kelly kelly.

Wrestling school costs money. So be sure. And there is a chance you might not get in. I mean cherry was pretty but they kicked her out cause she was not as anerixic as kelly kelly or maria