Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    n_11

a girl im dating..PDA???

ok i dated this girl over the summer and then she went away to colege on the other side of the country, now shes back in town, and weve been dating again. last night i was making out with her on my bed, and we didnt have sex/oral sex, but one by one, she took off her shirt, bra, and pants, and we made out for over 2 hrs. i was thinking about making a move towards oral sex on her, but i nu my parents would be comin home, so i thought its best not to risk having to quit halfway thru..anyway that was last night, but tonight i was at a party with all my old high school friends (im 1st year now) and she like totally ignored me. when i first got there i asked her how she was doing and gave her a little peck on the lips, but later on i was talking to her and went to kiss her, and she moved her face away, and was like, "woaaa, PDA"...i really dont understand it...like, alot of ppl know we have a thing, but its sorta like she doesnt want any1 to know about us, even tho i no shes told ppl b4

like, does she not want ppl to know about us, or does she just not want to kiss in public? even if its just a little peck? like, ive kissed her at the beach, with tons of ppl passing by b4, and ive held hands with her in a big crowd of ppl, so i really dont understand whats up now??????

Rachel J
    She is forming her opinions on PDA. Sounds like she hasnt decided exactly how she wants to handle her relationships. You will have to ask her when you two are alone again how she wants to handle PDA. Dont wait for the bad timing...just get an answer from her so that you dont feel awkward again.