side in this election? We have 4 people who have chosen careers in serving the people of the United States. Three senators and one governor. All four of these people have done what they think is best for their constituents - the people who elected them to office. Yet the questions I've been reading have questioned everything about there lives. They've questioned their Patriotism, there family values, there religion, family relationships, community relations, even their citizenship.
I don't think there is any question about their Patriotism, McCain was in the military and Palin's son served in Iraq. As for family values, Obama and Palin look like they have nice young families, and Biden lost members of his family.As for religion, I remember when JFK was running and people said he would never be elected because "He is Catholic". Religion should not matter. We all have our own beliefs. As for who they knew back home, I don't care. I knew people too who didn't turn out well, and I'm not a bade person.

So, the question, why do people think it is necessary to spread rumors about the candidates?