Hello there, I have made similar question about a few day ago what you would think about trading in 07 Kawasaki Nomad for 06 Honda CBR 600RR.

Well, I did test ride on 06 CBR 600RR, and I liked it. Superb response (compared to a cruiser), lightness, and power, etc. I was expecting back, neck, and wrist pain, but I didn't expect them to be a major. But overall, I liked it. I will go ahead and have decided to trade in my Nomad for a sport bike.

Anyway, here's the final question.
On my 07 Nomad, I got about 1800 miles, and 06 CBR 600RR, it accumulated 7500 miles. If I go with this trade, I will get hold of about 00. But the problem is it's older than my current bike, more mileage, I would only get 00 (but still I get some extra money), and I don't like the color, which is silver. For 08 Yamaha R6, I will be doing pretty much 1 to 1 trade, I give my Nomad in return for R6. It's a black one, only have 1500 miles, and still under the manufacturer's warranty. Except for the fact that I will not get any money in return, but also, the fact that I will not be getting a sport bike with a center-up muffler (06 CBR600RR does have it).

Anyway, in terms of the what I would be getting back, which trade should I go with? 08 black Yamaha R6 with 1500 miles on it without any money in return? or 06 silver Honda 600 RR with 7500 miles with $1000 in return? Which would seem to be more fare, or a better deal?
In terms of performance of bikes, and financially? Thanks.