Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how to unlock a motorola razr v3 (pink) on rogers?

I'm planning to get an pink unlocked motorola razr v3 from ebay, but the thing is, im currently on a rogers contract and i have a sony ericsson z310a. how exactly would i set it up so i would be able to use the razr and close down my sony ericsson. would i still be able to switch the sim card from the ericsson to the razr for it to work, or another step? im kinda clueless and i've never done this before. help anyone? it would be greatly appreciated.

and how much would it cost per month? the same amount im paying now with my rogers phone? which is $25.. thanks

Unregistered
    Since the Motorola is unlocked you need not worry...just swap the sim from Sony to Motorola and you can start using the phone.If the phone is locked only, you will not be able to swap sim cards....Recently I faced this problem and then unlocked my Motorola Razr V3 using Simpleunlocking.com and removed the network lock.