Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Leo
    I think you should take him to an emergency pet hospital soon, because it can cause serious internal damage to the dog. Try to softly feel around the dogs abdominal area to see if you feel anything. I would take him to get an xray though, just to be on the safe side. Especially if you can't find the phone anywhere. Also, it may sound silly, but you can try to call it, if you haven't already.

byteofk
    Call your local veterinary emergency number. Most vets will share some kind of emergency rotation over holidays and weekends and announce it on their automated message.

jdavisauto
    You need to get him to a vet. Most vets have emergency numbers that you can call. If I was you I will make the call or find another one to call.

JBBIZZO77
    call your phone and see if it rings.lol

Kelsey M
    No its not dangerous.

Let its body take its natural course
    i have a golden retreiver. he ate my ipod

Hes fine.

=)

cautioniamblonde
    If you have the money you should take him to a vet or 24 hr emergency animal clinic. My lab eat a chuck of tennis ball and she had to have a portion of her intestines removed because of the damage. First you want to monitor your dogs breathing, check for vomiting or fever. If the phone was swallowed whole or in pieces the dogs system may handle it own its own. Press on its stomach and watch to see if your dog reacts to any tenderness or pain, monitor its food and water intake, and watch for blood in vomit. I noticed my dog acting strange and 4 hrs later I had her at the 24 hr vet and them another 3 hrs later she was in surgery. Look for pieces of your cell phone so you can get a idea of how much in ate. Keep me posted please.

Kandace B
    Well i think that you do need to get your dog check out normal or not. But since you said the doctors office is closed. I guess you should take him or her out side every hour to use the bathroom.

pboy_macca
    Well it may come out when he does a poo

If not Go to your vets a.s.a.p.

Best of luck !!

PIKA
    VET NOW. the sooner the cheaper!

Freetobeme
    Emergency vet ASAP. They can x-ray and make sure it is not causing a block in the intestines. Was it whole or in pieces?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast