Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Bryan E

The blue soliel bluetooth setup?

How do I get this setup to get working?? I bought the bluetooth dongle, and it came with an installation cd. So I installed it, and it didn't come with any directions, so yea,.... don't know what to do now, somebody please help me.

Nasren7585
    ok. i use bluesoil bluetooth also. ok, after u have installed it, the shortcut icon will appeared on your desktop. click at the icon, u will se the main frame of the bluetooth software. am i right? then, double click at the center (orange in color).

on the other hand, turn on the bluetooth device which u want to connect with your pc/laptop.

then.. ncjshfdsagfyw!!!!ok, how can i explain here..??? i'll show u how if u with me now. lol. try to find the instruction on Help section!