Is my parakeet sick?pregnant?

My parakeet hasn't been acting normal. All it does is sit at the bottom of its cage under its water dish, its feathers look fine and its eating, but it just sits in an enclosed space. It was in the laundry room, Did bleach fumes affect its breathing?

my old sick parakeet did that and kept closing its eye if it does that its sick see a vet right away...and well i was too late... RIP and just in case make a comfortable nest and well sometimes my parakeet went there cuz others were picking on her and she was left out... keep an eye ... :) hope i helped

my old sick parakeet did that and kept closing its eye if it does that its sick see a vet right away...and well i was too late... RIP and just in case make a comfortable nest and well sometimes my parakeet went there cuz others were picking on her and she was left out... keep an eye ... :) hope i helped

I would take her to a avian vet right away the bird is sick and any kind of fumes will harm a bird bleach is really strong to us what do you think it dose to a little parakeet.

Back